This Policy demonstrates our commitment to integrating the circular economy model across the organization to achieve a sustainable growth.
We understand the circular economy as a sustainable output and growth model that optimizes the stock and flow of material, energy, and waste to achieve maximum efficiency in using these resources. This concept has been present in all of our business areas for some time. We promote the circular economy and innovation to incorporate sustainability as a core element in all our projects. We adhere to the Circular Economy Pact and the Spanish Green Growth Group.
- To optimize output and consumption processes by improving efficiency.
- To enhance the value of resources through recycling and re-use of materials by limiting the extraction of new raw materials.
- To extend the lifecycle of materials and assets.
- To ensure a value chain based on local, sustainable trade networks.
- To design eco-conscious projects.
reused, recycled and recovered waste
tons of recycled waste
RARx This asphalt additive is a SDEP
Self-Declared Environmental Product