An international rating and standard system designed by the US Green Building Council to promote the development of buildings based on sustainability and energy efficiency criteria.
We develop internationally recognized sustainable infrastructures. We focus on innovation and environmental, social, and economic stability from design to execution. In addition to the widely implemented LEED and BREEAM certifications, we have obtained other certifications such as VERDE, WELL, GSAS Design Build, CEEQUAL, Ces Hospitales and SITES.
- Construction in line with the circular economy model, the efficient management of resources and the minimization of pollution
- Incorporation of nature in urban infrastructures
- Sustainable mobility based on the pillars of innovation and technology
- Energy efficiency in cities
- Sustainable wáter management in cities
A global sustainability rating system for construction projects developed by the Building Research Establishment in the UK.
Sustainable mobility 854
low emission vehicles in our fleet
works in progress with sustainable certification criteria
Energy efficiency 15.6
intensity of GHG emissions in buildings (owned and rented)
Water management 0.2
intensity of water in buildings (owned and rented)